Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ya ever have...

so much to say that you don't know where to start?  Wanted to tell a story, voice opinions, sing praises, cry, complain and bitch?  Earlier in my husband and I's marriage he would ask me that "penny for your thoughts?" and I would tell him he would have to say "stop" first because the thoughts go so fast.  They all seem to connect but yet are so random.  And again...those are called "zings" because while talking I do tend to go off randomly subject to subject.  Sorta like my writing.

There have been so many changes in my life within the last few hours, days weeks even years.  More to come for better or for worse.  I have recently become unemployed after four years.  So many thoughts there but yet, not near enough to voice as of yet.  To soon and to painful.  Therefore the changes to come.  I've been through some rough times.  I am sure this will also pass.  While this has been my first full day of unemployment, my husband and son-in-law were able to find work.  Yea.  Balance.

My son and daughter-in-law have given me a handsome grandson as of Saturday.  He looks like his daddy but I need to see some baby pictures of mama so I can see her as well.  I am so excited and proud and happy.  I have nieces younger than me that have had grandchildren for years now!  No longer jealous. LOL.



 however have faith.  I have to have faith.  I seem sometimes to be the only one to have any faith.  Faith in myself.  Faith in my family.  Faith in my God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment